Thursday, May 14, 2009

Woah

So, I'm watching this documentary on getting your kids into a nursery school in NYC. Now, thankfully we don't live anywhere near NYC and since I can't get Mr.Flamingo to even entertain the idea of visiting NYC I don't think we'll be moving there anytime soon. But,
OMG this process seems so intense! I do want to send BF to a preschool when she's about 1 or so, but just half days on MWF... It's more for her to get some socialization (lest she think she is a cat) and that type of thing. Thankfully in our Largeish-Metropolitan-City we should be able to find this and it shouldn't cost more than my private school college education.

What surprised me though, was at the end they showed the kids going to their first day of school and I started tearing up and I found myself to no one in particular (since BF is napping in her bouncy seat and doesn't really care what I say) that "BF will be fine, it's me that'll have the problem." That's right people... I'm going NUTS! Nana Flamingo (my Mom) said that it's because I'm not around any grown ups these days, which is true... I'm afraid that I'm going to start talking to the cats soon.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Flamingo,
    Why haven't I seen most of these pictures before? And I have no idea where that long i.d. came from and no idea how to correct. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete