Friday, May 22, 2009

Mmmm

So, lately Baby Flamingo has been doing this amazing thing... sleeping until almost 5 a.m. AND then going back to sleep until about 8:30. Granted this puts her morning nap about 11 and her afternoon nap about 5 or so. I'm loving the sleep I'm getting and still trying to nap during at least during one of her naps.

I'm so in love with Baby Flamingo and this "new" family of ours. I feel like it's complete all of a sudden. I love the way that Mr.Flamingo goes to her in the afternoon and can't wait to see if she'll follow him around the room with her eyes (her newest trick). I love the way that I get to spend my days watching her grow and I find something new about her each day to love. She's working on smiling these days and it just makes my heart glow when she'll gift me with one of those sweet gummy smiles.

With all of this love, something magical happened today... I had my first full cup of yummy caffeinated coffee this morning. I ground the beans and put my two spoon fulls of regular sugar, my skim milk and the day got just that much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment