Friday, January 30, 2009

A Brief Rant

So, I've been pregnant almost 30 weeks at this point... That's over half a year... and I have some rants.

1. Why is it when you run into your peers and they find out you're pregnant they nearly always say "Oh, we aren't trying yet because we want to travel." I have to stop myself from responding with, "Well, we are just planning on sitting at home for the next 5 years looking at the baby... Because of that law that says you can't travel once you have children."

2. So, lately because of a cold I haven't been sleeping well. Some people have asked how I'm doing and I'll say I'm not sleeping well... and they almost always say, "Well, you need to sleep now because once that baby comes...." LIKE I DON'T KNOW PEOPLE! I know that I'm not going to be sleeping for at least 12 weeks... I know this!!! This does not mean I'm sleeping now... It also doesn't mean that I can sleep now does? Doesn't change the fact that my nose is stuffy and i can't breathe good which means I can't sleep, does it?

3. When people see me they assume that I'm not that pregnant or that I'm not eating right... I've actually be told to lay off of the sweets people... not because I have gestational diabetes or anything, but because I gained a good deal in one month... my baby is over 3 lbs now... She's big.

End of Rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment