Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Eh

I don't have much of anything interesting to write.

Christmas was good. Mr.Flamingo and I exchanged gifts early because we're both impatient and I really wanted my iPhone. For Christmas itself I got a lot of stuff for BF which was fun... We're almost 26 weeks along here which is nice because she could not survive outside of me if something catastrophic were to happen, but hopefully nothing catastrophic is going to happen. And we've bought a crib and bedding which means that she'll have a place to sleep.

I'm back at school and today is much harder than yesterday. I sorta feel like crap. I've been kinda coughing for about two weeks, but I thought it was because of the heater in my house sucking us dry... then yesterday because it is 90 degrees in ATL we turned off the heater and this morning the cough is worse... I blame it on germy kids.

I've stopped sleeping at night because of little Rockstar who is pressing my sciatic nerve, which sucks mightily. I can't turn over without waking up because OMG IT HURTS LIKE A BITCH. Which just makes me cranky... yay?

So, i just had to send a kid to the office for hitting another student. Now, the student who did the hitting is a target for bullying because he is short, wears glasses, awkward socially and has a pretty significant learning disability. The student he hit is one that I've thought about taking out of my room and tying to a chair just to get him to be still and leave others alone. Now, hitting is NEVER acceptable under any circumstances but know for a fact that our hitter has been told by his parents to hit students who pick on him... a bit old school. So, I had to send the most bullied student in our entire school to the office for being antagonized by a student who is in detention every damn day... but I couldn't catch him bullying our hitter. He's so damn sneaky. I really dislike middle school boys today.

No comments:

Post a Comment