Monday, June 22, 2009

Objects May Be Closer Than They Appear




Baby Flamingo has discovered objects! Her play yard is a thing of wonder and excitement and typically gives me enough time to get my breakfast and meds taken before she loses her patience with me. She has figured out how to get her hands in her mouth but I'm not sure that she realizes she has hands yet. For the past week when I go into her room to get her in the AM she is sucking her thumb (which is the CUTEST thing ever). Just now I put the mobile on her bouncy seat and it was so exciting she had to spit up a little.

I like to joke that she's working on her first novel, "Fighting Sleep in 10 Easy Steps." the first step being, 1. Look cute! Your Mom won't be able to resist kissing those cheeks!

My MIL- Gramma Flamingo and her Sister Auntie J. came for a visit over the weekend for BF's dedication at church. They loved taking care of BF and spoiling her rotten. I just hope she doesn't get too angry with me now that they've gone back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment