Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Flamingo

I don't have a lot of time since I hear a wee one starting to stir and she needs to eat...

Mommyhood is interesting... I think it's a good thing that God makes babies so cute and easy to love because those hours between 2:00 and 6:00 AM are awfully lonely. Baby Flamingo still has her days and nights all confused and we have an awesome party at our house during those hours. Today I'm trying to implement some schedule, but you know, newborns get their way. Also, whenever I've been around other REALLY TINY babies I've found myself getting nervous when they cry and I immediately hand them back to their parents... When Kennedy gets that way I don't get that nervous "OMG! BABY CRYING! WHAT DO I DO?" feeling... instead, I just figure it out.

Now, for what you all probably want more... pictures....




No comments:

Post a Comment