Friday, February 27, 2009

Official

So, it official! Baby Flamingo will NOT be born in April, like anticipated. They'll induce me no later than 37 weeks... If we make it to 36 weeks they're going to do an amnio to see her lung function and depending on that induce. CRAZY! Wasn't it yesterday that I was posting for the first time that I was pregnant?

I feel really bad for my friend Brooke. She's taken over my class and she is a GREAT teacher... but she is stuck with the class from hell. I knew what she was going to be in for, and I tried to warn her. The original idea was for me to be there with her for at least for 6 weeks or so (that was when I'd deliver in April, not March). I'm trying to help as much as I can remotely, but I still feel so BAD for leaving her in this position. I just wish I knew what I could to do to help her more... I mean, other than going in and helping her with that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment