Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who Died and Made You the Drama Teacher??

I posted the cast list for my 8th grade show (a really funny one-act) and this is a conversation between me and one of my students.

Names have been omitted to protect the stupid.

S: Mrs.Flamingo I wish to speak with you for a minute.
Me: Yes?
S: I don't think I deserve such a small part.
Me: [Student's Name] you were given 3 parts.
S: But they are all small.
Me: But they equal one of the larger roles.
S: I WANT ONE OF THE LEADS.
Me: I don't have a play with 20 leads in it.
S: You should move me and make me a lead.
Me: I'm afraid that there were others who were better suited for the leads than you were.
S: You're going to have to speak to my mother.
Me: [Students Name] when I die and you are made drama teacher, then you can cast the show how you want. Go to class.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THE ENTITLEMENT????

No comments:

Post a Comment