Monday, November 10, 2008

Randomness Ensues!

Randomness ensues...

I have an inquiry that is very delicate. I have a long time friend that has been trying to get pregnant. They found out they couldn't conceive because of him and some treatment he received later in life. They did one round of IVF and just found out it didn't work. I've been talking to him through this entire process and he does not know that I am pregnant... When we find out what Rockstar is and all of that I want to make a HUGE announcement... but I feel like I should let this guy know first... how do I tell him?

Today is the first day of a new term in my classes... It's awesome because I'm only teaching 2 classes this term and I can't go upstairs for a while (pregnancy stuff) so I just teach two times a day and smile sweetly for the rest of the day. Since it is the first day of the new term I go over the syllabus and stuff and then I let them ask me questions... my 8th graders (some of whom have had me for a year and a half now) asked me if I wanted kids... if i was going to have kids... if it was going to be soon... I could have easily said that "yes, come April I will have a baby" but I kept it quite. I'd really wait for a little while longer for them to know. But, it's weird at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment