Monday, September 15, 2008

Scary Stuff

So, things got a little scary around Casa Flamingo on Sunday. I spent most of the day off of my feet per doctors orders with the knowledge that if something was going wrong we couldn't do much. I woke up that morning with some spotting and bleeding. I have never felt such a panic in my life. I called the doctor and they told me to stay off of my feet and as long as there was no cramping to try not to worry... Yeah, right! It was a very tense day. That didn't mean I couldn't take two naps and make my sweet husband wait on my hand and foot. But, we went to the doctor this morning and our little Flamingo has doubled in size and his heartbeat was just fluttering away. The doctor also gave us a very nice statistic that I will cling to for the next, oh 31 weeks. Since we're past the 8 week mark with a strong heartbeat, the chances of anything going wrong are the lowest they will be this entire pregnancy... shew... I told Mr.Flamingo that our baby was just taking after his mother and wanted more pictures for his scrapbook.

In other news... I have the appetite of an adolescent boy... One day last week it was Taco Bell, then on Friday it was McDonalds, last night (which I finished off today) it was a corndog and tater tots...

That is all.. go back to your Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment