Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oops

I promise I have not fallen off the face of the earth. Just been busy... and sleepy. I fell asleep on Wednesday night before the final Jeopardy question. I literally fell asleep during the commercials before they give you the answer. You should all be so impressed.

School has been busy this week. I guess I didn't get a lot accomplished last week since it was a 3.5 work week for me. I had progress reports to finish and back to school night last night. Those things just eat up time, you know? I love meeting the parents and hearing if the students enjoy the class, but getting home at 9 is not fun for me right now.


I had a pretty fantastic birthday with lots of wishes... CSAJ took me to Willy's (it's where I wanted to go) and then we went home. He bought me an awesome Coach purse for my birthday (I've been drooling over them for close to two years and we did get it on sale). I love it much.

Okay, back to the progress reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment