Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Clueless Students

I know that subject is not news to most of you and certainly not me, but they are.

We're watching a movie this week in class because much like them, my brain is dead and ready for a break. I was talking to them about the project that goes along with it an one of them goes... "Ms. Gardner I need to come and see you tomorrow for help." I told them I couldn't because I had a doctors appt. and they start to freak out that I'm sick. I say, "Guys when you have a baby you have to go to the doctor often." Then they proceed to tell me that I am NOT pregnant, forget nearly six months...

I certainly hope that I am indeed pregnant, otherwise that strange twitching inside my stomach and the raging heartburn is probably something REALLY wrong and I should be seeing the doctor anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment