Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where have I been?

Back at school... that's where most of my time has been... I'm teaching full-time this year. Three theater arts classes and two inclusion (special ed) classes. It's busy to say the least. I'm doing the musical School House Rocks Live! this fall and I think it'll be fun. It does take a lot of my time though.

I read Breaking Dawn over the night that Atlanta lost power... it was a lot of fun to try to entertain Mr. Flamingo and keep the flashlight focused on my book. It was also slightly annoying.

I haven't done a lot of work on my own fiction because of school. I'm not allowed to start really working on it again until I get more of a handle on my projects for school.

I have big news though! It's really exciting! I'm just not sharing it until I hear one more thing on 8/26. Look to hear more then.

No comments:

Post a Comment